technical question about a sea-doo seascooter GTI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rojako38

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi to you all:)
I have a technical question about a sea-doo seascooter GTI type, year 2008 (jan)
I have been a bit stuppid and dropped the sea-scooter from the boat deck on the ground (boat was on a trailer)
After this drop the sea-scooter is not working 100% any more (strange how come :depressed:
The motor is normal running, no strange noises, but after a few seconds the motor stops. I have to release the run grip, and press it again, and the motor runs again for a few seconds, and so on. Motor runs on 2 speeds if i press both handels but stops again after a few seconds.
Can anybody give me a hint on how to solve this problem, for starters how can I open the unit? so that I can take a look inside, but when I close the unit again I want it water tight offcourse. is there anybody who has a simuliar experience, what part do I have to replace, which parts do I need to buy when I have opend the unit?
I hope that somebody can give me some hints/helps/thoughts?

With kind regards, Ronald

ps I have bought the unit on a exhibition at a sea-doo sales shop, but can not return the unit to this exhibition shop for repair of technical help.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom