Technical Diving Webinar with John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is awesome Mats, I hope to get all the way to rebreather someday. Talk about robbing a bank... :D

Be careful how you answer that. :police:

Uh oh, I didn't know we had 5-0 in the group... :D

Not really, I'm just not going to mention what branch it might be... lol... :D

That is awesome Mats, I hope to get all the way to rebreather someday. Talk about robbing a bank... :D

That is kind of my plan as well. Like I mentioned, I'm thinking of getting the Open Revolution Apocalypse mCCR. The basic unit is about the same price as a pair of steel doubles. But that will have to wait for now.

OK guys thinking about going rebreather:
Are you (can you) jumping right into it from non deco open circuit? I always kind of thought that the path was more like get to the point with OC systems that you are doing deco dives with accelerated deco with up to 100% O2 for the background in that before jumping to RB diving, at least or even getting trimix cert and experience?

On the other hand, it stikes me that heavy deco OC diving is becoming obsolete so why bother doing it before going RB.

Thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom