Technical and Sidemount Diving course in Taiwan with Jeff Loflin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsigner

New
Reaction score
We are trying to organize Diving courses in Taiwan with Famous Diving instructor Jeff Loflin (www.jeffloflin.com). Jeff has agreed to come to Taiwan and offer Padi TecRec Tec40-50 courses as well as Sidemount diving courses if we can get enough people to sign up. Courses are likely to be held early 2014, but the dates are flexible depending on everyone's availability. If you would like to learn this different style of diving and it's advantages, sign up for the Sidemount course. If you want to just find out about technical diving, learn about decompression diving, or just experience the technical diving gear while diving safer, sign up for the Tec 40 course. If you would like to do some Technical diving, sign up for the Tec 40, Tec 45, or Tec 50 course. Jeff is also able to offer instructor level courses for the above mentioned classes. If you are interested or want to find out more, please feel free to contact me – ryan.signer@gmail.com ph: 0970041210 or Jeff – jeff@jeffloflin.com

Hi Ryan,

I'm not interested in the courses, but let's do some tech diving together sometime. Kending is most convenient for me and I can arrange doubles sets, deco bottles, deco gases, a boat that will accommodate tech divers, etc. down there. I would need a long weekend for a getaway to Green or Orchid Islands and would need to put some effort into arranging tech diving there. Don't really want to dive up north until it warms up next summer.

Check your gmail.

Cheers,
M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom