Techni Pro Scuba Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ty Ramsey

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have recently acquired a used scuba regulator. The only identification marks on it are that it is a "Techni Pro" regulator. The person I bought it from said that he previously did some technical diving in caves and on wrecks. It hasn't been inspected or maintained since 2007. He said that it was because he just didn't have time to dive due to work. I bought it in a lot of scuba stuff. It's all good quality stuff except for this mystery first and second stage regulator. Does anybody know about this particular regulator and also, does anyone know where I can get it rebuilt if it's worth the money to do so? I don't have a whole ton of money invested in the equipment and most of it, including the BCD and dive computer are good quality pieces. Even the alternate air source is an old, but quality unit. I've done some research, but can't find anything on the web. Anyone know anything?

Back
Top Bottom