Tech specs on dive gear / Apex Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lonestar Diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Can anyone tell me where to find tech specs on dive gear, particularly "Neoprene Diaphragms" in Apex Regulators? Did a goggle search and couldn't find anything. I'm looking for something a little more tangible than Jedi wisdom, say like a Repair, or Parts manual.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Lonestar Diver:
Can anyone tell me where to find tech specs on dive gear, particularly "Neoprene Diaphragms" in Apex Regulators? Did a goggle search and couldn't find anything. I'm looking for something a little more tangible than Jedi wisdom, say like a Repair, or Parts manual.

You can see some Apeks owner's manauals and service manuals at Deep South Diver's website.

Jackie

Lonestar Diver:

There are no such things as “Neoprene Diaphragms”. Take a look at the Apeks website: www.apeks.co.uk

You could also do a search on this board and perhaps find members who maybe qualified to and could perhaps answer your questions and PM them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom