Tech Diver with the 5thd-X team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
a fuller position statement is forthcoming
When? We are waiting. Life as we know it is on hold until this is resolved/clarified for us.

JeffG:
When? We are waiting. Life as we know it is on hold until this is resolved/clarified for us.

yes yes, but these are weighty issues

i mean.. what does the "It" in DIR mean?

come on... the Manhattan Project took four years, and that was child's
play compared to this

H2Andy:

play compared to this
Maybe we should just ask George :wink:

H2Andy:

play compared to this
"It" is the Unified Team, and all means to support its fit, form and function. 5thd-X does it right, and GUE does it right. Divers trained from either organization should be able to team-up and agree to any particular dive plan --without invoking some sort of United Nation's Security Council Resolution . . .:wink:

Kevrumbo:
"It" is the Unified Team, and all means to support its fit, form and function. 5thd-X does it right, and GUE does it right. Divers trained from either organization should be able to team-up and agree to any particular dive plan --without invoking some sort of United Nation's Security Council Resolution . . .:wink:

Agreed!!!

Kevrumbo, quick, I quickly flash my light back and forth in front of you. What am I trying to convey?

Mark

Kevrumbo:

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Someone is going to DIE. An OOB is signaled to the team (and waitress) by holding the empty bottle (it isn't DIR to drink beer out of cans) on your head.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom