Tec Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubateer1

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello divers,

Just want to share some lake conditions with you all. Took some Tec divers out to Tec island and the visibility was outstanding. The water temp is 70 and at 20-25ft the visibility is 25-35ft. At 70ft the water temp was the same as 20-25ft and the visibility only went down to 20ft. Great diving today, no waves, boats or wind!
Happy Diving
:blinking:

Hi,

Im not sure of the question but Tec Island is at Lake Pleasant. This island has shelves that start at 20ft and drops off to 120ft. Pretty spectacular views, and great for night dives. Hope this answers your question.

Happy Diving

That's exactly what I wanted to know! I asked because I haven't been anywhere at the lake that had decent visibility so I was trying to find out a place where I can see 3 ft in front of me.

Not a problem about the deep dives, we go to 6 other sites, they range from 20 ft to 120ft. If you have any questions, feel free to call us 602-475-0088.

Happy Diving

Thanks to everyone, who were aboard The Scubateers today..

What a great dive it was, vis was awsome and great walls they were.
Hope to see you guys on the next go around..

Thanks for a great morning!

Happy Diving..

Rob
The Scubateers

Im sure you all are tired of hearing from me but we went out again to Tec Island and it was great. I actually touched down to 76ft and the vis was great again and with a 7mm suit I was pretty comfy! Just some info for all of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom