Tec Instruction in Lake Erie or Upstate NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any instructors diving either Lake Erie or upstate NY - Thousand Islands area or Finger Lakes - to begin Tec training through? PADI, TDI, don't quite care. I'll need a few more deeper dives or a Deep class through PADI to start Tec 40, but don't answer based on pre requisites accomplished please, I'll work on those. Right now I'm just looking for some recommendations for names. Thanks.

If @Trace Malinowski was still teaching, I'd say go straight to him. I'd ask him for his recommendations. If I'm not mistaken, Bob Sherwood is in that neck of the woods (just looked him up: Alexandria Bay). I'd contact him.

I believe Bob Sherwood’s shop has a NAUI Technical instructor on staff so they’re able to offer training with GUE and NAUI. They would be my recommendation for upstate NY

Bob Sherwood has All About Scuba at Alexandria Bay in the Thousand Islands. He is GUE, and has NAUI Tech instructors as well.

All About Scuba

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom