Tec Instruction in Jupiter FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We do a lot of tech training at Stuart Scuba. One of the reasons i started teaching for them myself was the phenomenal experience and quality of their tech instructors.

I would like to complete TDI Deco Procedures in Jupiter FL. Recommendations for the best instructor would be appreciated. Thanks.

@LandonL would be my first call out of Aqui Watersports

Highly Recommend Dan Dawson and Jeff Knapp with Horizon Divers, they are top notch and you will not go wrong with them. James Weber is good too, a bit further up north, he has a unique teaching style and methods but knows his stuff - he is a expert at drift deco diving. I have seen James Blackman and Alec Hutchinson run classes in the Miami and Broward areas and both of them are solid, really foundational professionals who I would not hesitate recommending based on my Dive buddies who have trained with them and are at the top of their game. If you wanted to do something more cave oriented or be ready for the caves down the line then James Draker is your best choice, but much further north.

I'd add John Bentley to that list. He's in Broward County, I'd let my wife take a class from him.

For Key Largo, Horizon is a Tech shop and the go to place for Tech training, I would seek out Jeff. For Pompano area, the best Instr is John Chatterton, who I believe is not available for classes at the moment. People travel from all over the country to train with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom