Tec Courses in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocolatemonkee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if anyone can recommend instructors in Thailand to do some Tec courses and why. I've found one or two that have piqued my interest but would love to hear others thoughts.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend instructors in Thailand to do some Tec courses and why. I've found one or two that have piqued my interest but would love to hear others thoughts.

I haven't taken any training in Thailand but I have done some tech diving with Bruce Koneff (AndiBKK) on this and other forums and I have dived with these guys TechThailand - Technical Diving Thailand | Trimix CCR Dive, Wreck Training and they really know what they are doing and do real tech dives, not just teach from a book.

I haven't taken any training in Thailand but I have done some tech diving with Bruce Koneff (AndiBKK) on this and other forums and I have dived with these guys TechThailand - Technical Diving Thailand | Trimix CCR Dive, Wreck Training and they really know what they are doing and do real tech dives, not just teach from a book.

So where did you have the opportunity to dive with TechThailand, which I would assume would be Wilco and Ayesha?
Funny enough, Wilco is my first choice to do my training with on Koh Tao. I was fortunate to be turned onto them by another S.E.A. dive operator and enjoyed my fun dives with their shop.

So where did you have the opportunity to dive with TechThailand, which I would assume would be Wilco and Ayesha?
Funny enough, Wilco is my first choice to do my training with on Koh Tao. I was fortunate to be turned onto them by another S.E.A. dive operator and enjoyed my fun dives with their shop.

MV Trident wreck trip Wilco and Ayecha were there. Ask them about pottery wrecks. We were the rebreather guys.

matt partridge at pro tech is very good.

HI there !

We (Wilco and Ayesha) do work closely with Tech Thailand who more now focus on their liveaboard trips. However it depends what level of training you are looking for and trip dates as to weather we can combine them.

Get intouch and I can tell you more !
Ayesha

+1 to Wilco and Ayesha. Did my Tec course with Wilco in August 2011. Professionally run shop and excellent staff. Found the course to be thorough and well taught.

I'd also recommend Ben, I've done several courses with him. He runs training off live-aboards as well as shore based courses. For open water courses (tri-mix, adv deco etc) the live-aboard option is great. He does his cave training at Khao Sak and his adv wreck in the King Cruiser. Good fun and you learn a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom