Tec backup lights??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris.smith

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a pair of backup lights for my tec kit, I've got the Light Monkey 2w & 3w in mind. Done a fair bit of research but just wanted to get last opinions before I choose.

Any other options people highly recommend - Tektite (Sartek), Light for me, Hollis etc? Halcyon probably too pricey for me for a pair of backups.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

I'd look at the Hog Morph backup lights, I've been really impressed with them, super bright, nice rechargeable batteries, good burn times. I prefer the button to the twist on twist off. If you like the twists, the Impact Stubby from DRiS is pretty nice.

2000LM Underwater 260ft CREE XML T6 LED 26650 Diving Flashlight Torch Waterproof | eBay
That all being said, these lights are really good and I've used them in caves quite a bit. A buddy of mine told me about them and they're really darn nice.

Divegearexpress has an outstanding back up for $49. Super bright and compact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom