Teaser Photos - Q.Roo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azcaddman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just back from 10 days of diving near Tulum.

Stuck behind cellblock. Yes, I put the camera down & helped her thru.

IMG_0767.jpg

Basement of the Room of Tears (carwash)
IMG_0841.jpg

Room of Tears
IMG_0865.jpg

"Undisclosed" cave, south of Tulum
IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

More to come in the next few days after we unpack.

Gorgeous photos! I'd say thank you for putting them up, but my cave lust is flaring up again, and I'm not sure I'm grateful :)

Very nice, Art! Can't wait for the rest.

Really nice pot! Good one!

I want some pics of my buddy David... maybe silting up the cave or something like that. I could use some leverage.

And maybe a pic of Fernando, too.

At least give us a short list of the caves that you guys did.

Very nice trek!!

Very cool pics! Did you have an extra light behind her?

Stephen Ash:
I want some pics of my buddy David... maybe silting up the cave or something like that. I could use some leverage.

And maybe a pic of Fernando, too.

At least give us a short list of the caves that you guys did.

We actually have alot of photos of David. None of fernando this trip but we have some. I'll find the link. Unfortunately no photos of Dave silting up the cave...the guy's a pretty good diver.
Short list of caves....till the rest of photos are up.
Grand (did a few new passages)
Carwash (pretty much finished all of upstream as far as back mount will allow)
Tajamahal (1 new passage and Chinese Garden line)
Calimba (a few new passages)
'Undisclosed' Cave (referred to as the 'pot cave') (this one is undisclosed as it is still under exploration)

Art and I do progressive penetration.....we pick a couple of caves and continue to gradually explore them further and further each trip. We also make a habit of visiting at least one or two new caves each trip as well. We dont get as many dives in as we used to due to the fact that instead of doing 2 short (90min) ones a day, we now do one long (120-180min) dive a day using stages so that we can explore further and further into each cave. Of course Sampson says we'll have to move to scooters soon but frankly......sidemount interests me more....I prefer smallish caves to big 'scooterable' caves. :wink:

Very cool pics...this kind of post makes me want to do the whole cavern/cave deal.

Cheers.

-J.-

KazInAz:
We actually have alot of photos of David. None of fernando this trip but we have some. I'll find the link. Unfortunately no photos of Dave silting up the cave...the guy's a pretty good diver.
Short list of caves....till the rest of photos are up.
Grand (did a few new passages)
Carwash (pretty much finished all of upstream as far as back mount will allow)
Tajamahal (1 new passage and Chinese Garden line)
Calimba (a few new passages)
'Undisclosed' Cave (referred to as the 'pot cave') (this one is undisclosed as it is still under exploration)

Art and I do progressive penetration.....we pick a couple of caves and continue to gradually explore them further and further each trip. We also make a habit of visiting at least one or two new caves each trip as well. We dont get as many dives in as we used to due to the fact that instead of doing 2 short (90min) ones a day, we now do one long (120-180min) dive a day using stages so that we can explore further and further into each cave. Of course Sampson says we'll have to move to scooters soon but frankly......sidemount interests me more....I prefer smallish caves to big 'scooterable' caves. :wink:

* I see David has you fooled. :rofl3:

* Which passages in Calimba.

* Long dives kick *****.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom