Team Canada...#1!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSeaDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!

(Nice game, my good neighbours, but we've waited for 50 years to bring home the gold!!!!!!!!)

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

D.S.D.

Yippee... thanks USA for a great game, but as DeepSeaDan says, it's been 50 years, and it does feel good.

Congrats and enjoy your well earned celebration.... we'll get ya next time!:)

Congratulations Canada!

I didn't watch the whole game but I think ya'll deserved it. :thumb: Who better to lose to than your close neighbors.

Now...could ya'll please send the NHL players back to work?!?!

Originally posted by Dee
... Now...could ya'll please send the NHL players back to work?!?!

This is some the girls (yes it was just girls gathered to watch the game) I was with asked about. The next time some of these guys will play will either have some of the "other" team's players on their team... or some of their team will be playing on the opposing team.

Wierd...

Is it that our American friends are such good sports, or is it that divers are just unique people. Thank you for the good sportsmanship, to all the American posts on this thread.:)

Originally posted by DivingGal

This is some the girls (yes it was just girls gathered to watch the game) I was with asked about. The next time some of these guys will play will either have some of the "other" team's players on their team... or some of their team will be playing on the opposing team.

Wierd...

I experienced a sort of confused flashback. Many of the players from both the US and Canada played collegiate hockey. Names like Chelios, Granato, Richter, and Shuchuk all sounded familiar. Now I recall that they (or in Shuchuk's case, her brother) played at the U of Wisconsin while I was there.

Its been a long time comming !
and all i can say is that
I AM CANADIAN !
proud to be #1 for a change and what about them WOMEN why arnt they in the NHL ! they play better than the MEN ! even with alot more penelties !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom