TDI Manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craig chamberlain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I have some questions about the TDI manuals. thanks in advance.

1) when i did my adv nitrox course in egypt i bourght a the manual from the dive centre. on the front manual it had TDI middle east on it. if i was to buy the same manual in england, what would it have on the front? and would it be exactly the same inside?

2) i want to buy the other TDI manuals (deco procedures - adv trimix) in Egland to read why i am in england but i will be doing the courses in egypt. do i nead the tdi middle east manuals or are they the ones that i would buy in england.

3) do you need any other materials for the courses (deco procedures - adv trimix) or just the manuals?

4) why on my adv nitrox wall cert does it have tdi middle east on it and not just TDI? if i wasto do a tdi course in england what would it say on the wall cert and would it b the same as the middle east wall certs?

sorry 4 all the questions
Craig

My TDI Advanced Nitrox manual doesn't have a geographic designation ... the title page says "by Joe Odom", and the footer says "ITI Holdings Inc, 2001, Rev. 2".

Does this match what's on your manual? If so, it's probably the same book with a regional cover.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I would hold off on buying the Deco Procedures manual for the time being--it's quite old and a new version is supposed to be available late summer/early fall. Adv Nitrox was redone a couple of years back and is pretty good.

On the cover of my Advanced Nitrox manual, just under the heading, it says TDI Australia on the left & metric to the right.

At the bottom of the 1st page it says, Joe Odom & International Training Inc. 2002 Rev 2.2 Metric.

I'v never seen their wall certificates.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom