Taxi between Cuba and Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The obvious answer is to work out some kind of a deal with old man Castro. Open up Cuba. They say they are developing some good scuba diving down there. People will stay put if they are half way content. It is silly to keep this 1960's trade embargo in place in this 21st century.

If YOU couldn't make a living in Topeka you would pull up stakes and go to New York City. Yes the law is the law but you still have to admire a person who would risk his life for freedom.

KidK9:
Yes, let them all in! Our porous borders do wonders for terrorism. We should welcome them with fruitbaskets and hugs. After we all eat s'mores together, we can sing Cumbaya and talk about how they are long lost relatives. Blah.

Whoa...now there's a coincidence, that is almost exactly how the Cuban's welcome foreigners; fruit baskets & hugs! Perhaps they are distant relatives! :11: Nah....how unlikely is that? Pshaw...

Relax Kid. It was an observation about the human spirit and man's inventiveness...and I thought the blue cab was a really nice touch. (ShakaZulu's concept-drum-sub gets a close second though. If he builds it- I want a ride...right to US shores :wink: )

Benncool is right. Whether you agree with his position, (pick me!) the diving is lovely, especially at the Bay of Pigs.

waterdaughter:
Benncool is right. Whether you agree with his position, (pick me!) the diving is lovely, especially at the Bay of Pigs.

Thanks for rubbing it in... :25:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom