Tavernier Dive Trip Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoobahdood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
TavernierDiving051.jpg

Me (Scoobahdood), Zardoz, PolarbearBen, and git-r-dun diver. As you can tell vis wasn't great. :wink:

TavernierDiving009.jpg

PolarbearBen and Zardoz ready to go diving!!

TavernierDiving001.jpg

Cool Hand Luke a.k.a git-r-dun diver waiting for the boat to leave the dock!

Nice pics. That guy in the blue shirt standing on the boat is one good lookin fellow. Just ask the little girl that was hittin on me. haha :wink:

Nice pics. That guy in the blue shirt standing on the boat is one good lookin fellow. Just ask the little girl that was hittin on me. haha :wink:
Which girl? There were so many!! "I like your tattoo" girl or the dive boat chic? :D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Which girl? There were so many!! "I like your tattoo" girl or the dive boat chic? :D

Lets say "I like your tattoo" girl. She was the hottest. The other wasn't bad though.:D

That guy in the blue shirt standing on the boat is one good lookin fellow. Just ask the little girl that was hittin on me. haha :wink:

Was she hittin' on you with a bat or a hammer or what?? :D

Seriously, it looks like y'all had a great time with CRD.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Was she hittin' on you with a bat or a hammer or what?? :D

Seriously, it looks like y'all had a great time with CRD.

She was hittin on me with her purse. She kept yelling something about me creeping her out and she wanted me to quit followig her around. :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom