Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am intrested in tattoos. I don't know if I want one yet or not. But I was wondering if there were people out there willing to show pics of theirs. DON"T WORRY I WILL NOT COPY. IM AN ORIGINAL PERSON, I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT SO I WOULD WANT MY OWN DESIGN ANYWAYS. Im just intrested in what people have (marine life, dive related). Where they put there tattoos and where they got it done. Thanks so much for your information.

here's a couple of mine.

mine is a skeletonized bonefish on my calf. tattoos are very awesome. i only have one and i got it because i wanted something to signify a major change that took place in my life. dont just get one because everyone lese has one. get one because you want to. remember it stays with you forever so make sure it is something you really enjoy.

424895546_l.jpg

It's a fishie on my calf. A hairy fishie

I have a Kwaikut'l killer whale (red, white, black & green) similar to my avatar just above my right ankle.

Thanks everyone! They all look great! Miked10 thanks for the information that was really good. Ever since I got certified I thought about getting one because diving is the only thing I have right now that makes me happy. So I thought if I had something to look at when Im not able to dive to help remind me that would be good. I have beenn thinking about it for a long time. So I know that I want one but I am still in debate of a couple ideas that I have that I want? sorry about the previous color.

I got one in October on the small of my back of a Celtic Dolphin, Trinity symbol & scrollwork with "Carpe Diem". My life has gone throuhg tremendous changes over the last year and I decided that was my new motto. Being Irish the Celtic designs were also important to me, as was the dolphin. Finding one with Celtic design was an added plus!

polerin312:
I got one in October on the small of my back of a Celtic Dolphin, Trinity symbol & scrollwork with "Carpe Diem". My life has gone throuhg tremendous changes over the last year and I decided that was my new motto. Being Irish the Celtic designs were also important to me, as was the dolphin. Finding one with Celtic design was an added plus!
Pics please.

Back
Top Bottom