Tank Support Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody ever had a shot-blast tank slip? The shot-blast finish on my luxfer is so textured that I can hardly get the cam bands off without putting a little slack into them. Maybe the bands aren't the problem maybe its the shiny neon paint on most tanks.

E.B.

divetahoe:
I am currently manufacturing a limited number to use as a gauge to determine the viability of the product in the marketplace to coincide with some advertising to start later in the summer. The TightieWhities should be available within the next 30 days in a variety of colors (white, red, blue, yellow, green and -of course- black).

Of course I will announce their availability immediately here on SB! :eyebrow:

Thanks again for your considered responses.

Having had my tank decide to fall out of its straps this weekend I'd definitely be interested. Never had the problem in Bonaire, but that's probably due to the non-painted Al80's we were using.

3dent:
WRT question 2 of your original post, I personally wouldn't buy 'TightieWhities' at any price.

But I'm the kind of guy that can't bring himself to order "Moons over My Hammy" at Denny's, no matter how good they taste.

Sorry, but that's a really bad name.

Agreed! Bad name. Could you hear the buddy checks now? air on? check. bc no leaks? check. TightieWhities?, nope....dude, you forgot your TightieWhities??? gonna have to call this one...but seriously, it's possibly a good idea though. There is always room in this sport for another gizmo or gadget. And if it works, more people will use it. Good Luck!

3dent, you make a good point. However, you should really try the moons over my hammy. excellent late nite drunk food.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom