Tank rentals in Seattle: Big steel (nitrox)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Warter (in addition to being an all around great guy, diver and awesome underwater videographer/producer) is also one of the best scubapro repair guys around (I'm sure he's great with other brands, but all I have is SP) He takes his repair, service and O2 cleaning seriously, and the only place I've seen a cleaner work space is in the operating room :wink:

icegirl:
Dan Warter (in addition to being an all around great guy, diver and awesome underwater videographer/producer) is also one of the best scubapro repair guys around (I'm sure he's great with other brands, but all I have is SP) He takes his repair, service and O2 cleaning seriously, and the only place I've seen a cleaner work space is in the operating room :wink:

Without a doubt, Dan is the man. Some of you don't know this, but he was recently voted dive shop employee of the year by a very exclusive committee of divers. Those that voted cited his sense of humor, ability to put dry glove rings on any suit in under 5 minutes, remarkable neck-seal trimming skills, ability to mix nitrox despite the power being out, as well as the regulator repair skills mentioned above. In fact, he also won in the category of "regulator resurrection of the year" for completely rebuilding a Salvo reg that had a HP 130 fall on it, smashing it to bits.

His video on the Warren Car is a must own for any serious PNW diver as well. Not only is there amazing diving, but a good history lesson that helps put context around the people involved in that accident.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom