Tank Hides?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tablets

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used the tank hides and what you thought of them? I think there is a clear shrink wrap that goes over the graphic so it can be removed for inspections or whenever. You can buy just the clear shrink wrap sleeves so I wonder if that could be used to apply a small flag under it.

Link in case you don't know what they are. EgoJester Designs

Thanks for any info.

I was looking at those the other day. Seemed kind of cool. Then I thought to myself "I don't see anyone else using them." and "I have other things to spend money on." Otherwise they don't seem to be a "bad" product AFAIK.

It'd have to be a really cool one like Marine Corps or Scubaboard to get me to bite. The ones I saw were kinda "meh" to me.

Yea they have a limited selection, but you can do custom designs which kind of interested me.

I thought a few were kind'a funny/cool.I dont even drink but "Absolute Scuba" was a funny play on words. But I was wondering if these brightly/colorful patterned tanks would draw attention(alarm) fish while spear fishing?

I thought a few were kind'a funny/cool.I dont even drink but "Absolute Scuba" was a funny play on words. But I was wondering if these brightly/colorful patterned tanks would draw attention(alarm) fish while spear fishing?

IMO that would only aply to fish with an Absolute drinking problem :D

That Narcosis Lager was kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom