tank fills near Grayling, Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably pick Boyne City because Red Mesa Grill there is really awesome! Since all three are around about an hour away, for 2 hours round trip. Not ideal, but I guess they are my only option. We are going to look into the fire department and the army base on the off chance they are willing, but I'm not holding out too much hope.

Alpena is about 2 hours away, so I don't think we'll make it there soon. We are really interested in diving the lakes in the area first, and then we will look into exploring a little more. Thanks for the offer and the information!

One small correction, NW Scuba is located in East Jordan the phone number shown is correct. EJ is about 15 minutes away from BC and Red Mesa.

If your interested talk to John at NW scuba about shore dives in Lake Charlevoix, and a charter for the Kueka (a wreck in L. Charlevoix).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom