Tank cam strap assembled incorrectly at factory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
I'm sitting here watching the front door to make sure no one comes in and post anything that might hurt anyone else feelings...

Ain't that a sign of the times. You know society is going to hell when we need security guards on threads! :)

Spectre once bubbled...

Ain't that a sign of the times. You know society is going to hell when we need security guards on threads! :)

Seems to be fairly popular on threads I get involved in lately :/

Tom

Iguana Don once bubbled...

I completed my PADI Master Buckle Threader course 2 years ago.
We had to read a book 436 pages, and make 2 dives.

End of Thread (again)

Wait, it can't be the End of the Tread... We Only have 6 pages. we still have another 400 to go...

So, what side was the velco on? Can you take a picture of the guys at the LDS scratching their heads? :jester:

Sorry UP, should of locked the upstairs windows too :eek:ut:

Ty

The buckle was assembled wrong from the factory... not a big deal.

It will be corrected with a SS buckle.

Put it to bed.

Hey.... I've got an idea! Let's all dog pile on Ty :)

Seems to be fairly popular on threads I get involved in lately :/

Censorship is at an all time high these days.

Can you take a picture of the guys at the LDS scratching their heads?

Ty is on to something here...you should sell me the defective strap. I would love to take that around to different LDSs and watch the fun unfold..

Scuba446,

A friendly tip if your "DIR forever" personality ever re-emerges....

The new style Halcyon buckles, while they don't come with instructions, have NUMBERs right on the buckle that indicate the order in which you should thread the straps through each slot in the buckle.

While I'll admit I am not great at remembering the order (I took mine apart a couple of weeks ago so I could add some tool dip to my 2 piece STA), the numbers on the buckle help.

BTW -- why the new BC?

Good luck with the straps.

-LD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom