Tangent Haven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
You did realize that I was the last one there because I was the only one to put in 1 1/2 days worth of work on Friday!

Steve

That's odd, OCAR2 put in half a day of rockest science and we were among the first ones there.... :wink: ....

sparky30:
Scuba_Steve:
Hwy So what's the 407 bill?

Including border X'ings etc, the cost from the Lewiston bridge to Kingston was $10.00 CDN.
I believe I paid $13 last year.. It probably went up a little since then.. so it probably around $15..

I am happy to pay anything if it means I get to leave the States for a short time....and this weekend was worth it. Hopefully we will get to geet wet together sometime soon Sparky :wink:

CanadianDiverGirl:
Only two more days until d-day........d for d33ps1x of-course!!!

Will he be attending our meeting tonight? Or has he declined our invitation due to the SB hostility?

You're more than welcome to join us as well.

CanadianDiverGirl:
I'm not sure if he is planning to....thanks for the invite but I have to practice being absolutely still in the bottom of a pool...LOL.

That doesn't sound too nice..Ugh. But then maybe your pools don't have the hair elastics and used dirty bandaids like ours do...ugh, I cringe at the thought :11:

Awww heck, you know you can't stay still in 10ft of water anyways.....hehehehe

Can you feel the love?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom