TAN DELTA Extra Force Fins XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEARIT

Contributor
Reaction score
The fins are used but have no defects at all and include bungee heel straps, comfort pad inserts, and whiskers. Please email me tcollins@ec.rr.com for more info. $530.00 shipping within CONUS included.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 426
Hello, are fins still available? Is there the chance to have them shipped outside the US?
Thanks.

That's a pity.. thanks anyway, I'll be waiting if you change your mind (till I find another pair for sale).. Bye..

Hi, I bought another pair found on ebay.. Sorry.. Good luck with your sale. Bye.

The fins are used but have no defects at all and include bungee heel straps, comfort pad inserts, and whiskers. Please email me tcollins@ec.rr.com for more info. $530.00 shipping within CONUS included.
Since these have been for sale for awhile what's your best price you'd be willing to let them go for? 350.00 is definitely not in my range due to me saving up for some new hockeys. Let me know. Thanks

The $360.00 price is as low as I'll go since shipping is included in the price. If they don't sell, I'll just hold on to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom