Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater Dive Sites Query

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christaylor

Reaction score
Hey I just moved to Tampa Florida(Brandon to be specific) and wondering where are the recommended dive sites and the dive stores to go to in the area for my diving needs. I am fairly new to diving , as i have only been diving for about 3 years and have only logged around 10 dives(this being that i formely lived in NY year around).

Any information would be appreciated!

Tanks A Lot in Clearwater, ScubaQuest in Sarasota, PM me and I can give you some detailed info.

Another option would be Off the Wall Adventures (www.offthewalladventures.com) in South Lakeland which is probably less than 30 minutes away from you in Brandon. They have a very active dive trip business with trips almost every weekend to the springs, West Palm, the Keys, etc. The contact number is 863-709-9255. I have to disclose my bias, however, as I'm a minority shareholder in the business.

Hey, I live and dive near you. I live in Apollo Beach, like you I am new to the area and dont have enough regular dive buddies. My wife and neighbor dive, but not as often as I would like. I have dove out of Sarasota and Venice, shore and boat dives. There is a pretty easy (intro) shore dive in Bradenton Beach, if you wanna try it shoot me an e-mail.

growcoch@hartcool.com

Cool yea i'd be interested, debating if i should save buy new gear, or just rent some gear so i can get out diving quicker, ahh the conflict.

FLCHRIS:
Hey, I live and dive near you. I live in Apollo Beach, like you I am new to the area and dont have enough regular dive buddies. My wife and neighbor dive, but not as often as I would like. I have dove out of Sarasota and Venice, shore and boat dives. There is a pretty easy (intro) shore dive in Bradenton Beach, if you wanna try it shoot me an e-mail.

growcoch@hartcool.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom