Tampa Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome a' Board Fishinchick... lots of divers on the board here. Some go into semi-hibernation until the water warms up! Spear fishing is one thing I want to learn.

If you want to spear fish and stay in St. Pete, check with Aquatic Obsessions on Central Avenue. I spoke with those guys a couple months ago and they may have some spearfishing trips planned. If not, I'm sure you can talk them into one.

My sister lives in Clearwater and has given me permission to use her 22' boat if anyone would like to put together a spear fishing trip, I've got charts of the area and a GPS. I'll be in the Tampa/St. Pete area until mid-May and am always looking to get in the water. If anyone is interested, maybe we can meet at a restaurant and plan a trip in the gulf. BTW, max capacity on my sister's boat is 6, but with Scuba Gear, I'd prefer four, but will take five max.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom