Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh, I usually go to church... Oh, who the frack am I kidding... I've been looking for a job... on top of that, I have been stepping out the door on the east coast saying... no fracking way!

The last time I remember it being this cold and wet was about 1990-91. I worked outside with race horses and I remember mud. Deep, wet, cold mud. So grateful I work at a desk job now! LOL
Do miss riding the horses though.

I'm diving here in Boynton Beach tomorrow. Another cold night, probably be in the mid 40's when I get up. And a high of only 66 forecasted. Gotta pack the hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps for this trip. Does the heart good! :D

mmmm. have fun.

Uh, I usually go to church... Oh, who the frack am I kidding... I've been looking for a job... on top of that, I have been stepping out the door on the east coast saying... no fracking way!

Good Luck!

The last time I remember it being this cold and wet was about 1990-91. I worked outside with race horses and I remember mud. Deep, wet, cold mud. So grateful I work at a desk job now! LOL
Do miss riding the horses though.

Isn't that the truth? Although I miss horses, I just couldn't afford the time, now.

I'm diving here in Boynton Beach tomorrow. Another cold night, probably be in the mid 40's when I get up. And a high of only 66 forecasted. Gotta pack the hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps for this trip. Does the heart good! :D

You could share! BTW, did you ever post that picture of you and the lobster as your profile pic? You looked so cute in that pic!

Well, I'm on the west coast today...(and just a few tics north...) Where it is 66 and the water temps are in the 50's ... Hey, Koolade, Oh yeah...

You could share! BTW, did you ever post that picture of you and the lobster as your profile pic? You looked so cute in that pic!

I do share! Just ask Sunday's boat buddies. In fact, I turned JupiterMermaid onto it, she had to stop and pick up a bottle on her way home, to warm up after Monday's dives.

And, I liked the pis of TasDiver even better. It's cool the way you can see the shadow of BugZilla across her t-shirt.

But you can't have Tas' picture as your profile pic!!!

:wavey: Night, all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom