Tallahasee Scuba Club Trip - 4/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are planning on the PC Jetties or Vortex this weekend, on either saturday or sunday. Ill update when I solidify more. Join us!

If I manage to catch a ride for a Cypress dive, I'll stop in at Vortex and say 'hello'. If you guys manage to be diving the same day I dive(again, if I'm able to get a ride).

Ok, official plan now is for the Jetties on Saturday. We will meet at the park at 2PM CST.

Looking forward to a dive report.

Looks like I'll be dry this weekend.

Ok, I think I can make it. I promised my mother I would go to the Seabreeze Jazz festival thingy with her in Santa Rosa. But we can do that in the AM and I can make it back with a quickness to dive, if I do it right and drive REALLY fast. Ok kinda fast.

How will I know who you are?

darcy:
You are so helpful...

It was either that(profile pic) or assume he's red w/red color coordinated gear carrying a torch, even while underwater(avatar). :wink:

Just find us at one of the pavilions. There will be 3 of us, and I will be wearing my signature Liesure Pro hat. Also, lets exchange numbers via PM and we can get in touch on saturday. I talked to Divers Den, and they dont sound optimistic about conditions, so plans may change, but Ill update here.

Diver's Den always say the jetties are going to be bad...it just depends on what your definition of bad is. I don't mind diving the jetties with 15' vis. They think that's bad, I think it's a good learning experience. You get to go a little slower and look at all of the pretty things. IMHO.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom