Talk Like a Pirate Day is on again!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eckybay:
My co-workers *hate* this day for some reason.

Me pirate name is Dread Pirate Rackham. Arr.

Arr lassy, so ye be trying to take me name egh?! I be puttin' ye ta the tip of me blade and watchin' ye squirm. No land lubbin scurvy wench shall be doin' nasty deeds usin me name. You'll be a walkin' the blank when I git me hands upon ye. Can ye swim without yer arms Lass? Harrrgh!

Dread Pirate Rackham

Avast! Ye be the stinky old imposter. I been rulin the high seas gatherin booty and sendin foes to Davy Jones locker before ye e'er got yur sea legs. Now run along ye squiffy before me matey and I keelhaul you.

Yo ho ho. Me ship mates and I procured a copy of the Rougue's Gallery, a collection of pirate ballads, sea songs, and chanteys to use as the hold music for the day - well, atleast the ones that are work safe. :icosm07:

God help us all...

I'm tempted to put up a line that says something about me asking for a cabin boy (or girl) with one glass eye, that I may probe their thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom