Take the death test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

April 2060 at 80yoa...

WHY I DIE?
56% heart attack
24% car accident
13% loneliness
5% drowning of the lungs
2% wounds

You have 20372.5 days left on this earth.
You've already lived 31% of your life.

Only 5% "drowning of the lungs" is that like proper drowning? I definitely have to get some more diving in :D

Oct 2053, 75-76 years old cancer - seems like they think almost everyone will go with that. I have just under 2/3 of that life still to live!

Of course early diagnosis with my own in house medical doctor might improve my chances of avoiding most cancer types, it'll be that sneeky one that goes on somewhere obscure that'll get me!

BTW - this is quite morbid :wink:

2053 of a heart attack at 81.4 years. Hopefully at about 81.4 feet also! :)

July 2052 at 77.9 years of age from Cancer.

Wow i'm impressed. I really didnt even expect to live as long as I have let alone a grand old age of 77.9 years. Woohoo.

June 2035 Aged 84, Heart attack.

Interesting as there is absolutely no heart disease in my family and AFAIK no-one has ever died from a heart attack in the family. We'll see.....

:reaper: It only gave me the year, I was hoping for the day and hour.

HEART ATTACK--February 2048 at the age of 78. Guess I can stop going to the gym, it obviously isn't helping. I don't drink or smoke, don't have high cholesterol (my family does, but mine is really low), low blood pressure and average weight for height. Good thing this isn't real. I took a different test before that said I would live to 98. Guess we will have to see what the world is like in the next 40 yrs as to which number I like better. Thanks for the site though, I liked some of those questions (ugliness, bowel movements etc....). Off to a wedding.

Back
Top Bottom