Tachyon XC Micro CAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha ha . . . . . yes. It's pretty obvious as you can see the corner of my mask in the right corner of the camera view but I'm impressed for the cost of this camera. It's very simple to work and easy to upload after the dive. My buddy "Novisdiver" is using my camera right now in Honduras on a dive vacation. Jimmy71 is right though. It's not made for low vis which unfortunately is most of my diving up here in New England but if you're not going too deep or too dark, it works beautifully. On that video I had the camera down to 110ft. with no problems.

Ha ha . . . . . I just realized you know this already as you have this camera too.

In June I will be taking mine to Bonaire. Should be bright enough there to get some good video. I am debating pitting it on a helmet mount as I can not seem to get it in a good position on my mask strap. You had it is a really nice place. Maybe my head is not round enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom