TAC-nical diving certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
Mods feel free to delete if it violates TOS.

Note the caption on the t-shirt.

Glocks are optional, but there is one "in" the picture.

101_0436b.JPG

Hmmm...

That looks rather large caliber. But I prefer a higher rate of fire...

bataan051a7zv.jpg

What "genius" stood in front of that M60 (?), Stoner(?) for the picture? And your finger is on the trigger? :confused: Oh, I don't care there is no belt or magazine in view, that picture violates many basics of gun safety.

Drewski:
Hmmm...

That looks rather large caliber. But I prefer a higher rate of fire...

bataan051a7zv.jpg

i guess it's just me, but i can't see your picture, Green

Green_Manelishi:
What "genius" stood in front of that M60 (?), Stoner(?) for the picture? And your finger is on the trigger? :confused: Oh, I don't care there is no belt or magazine in view, that picture violates many basics of gun safety.
Well, "hello" to you too! I suppose wearing a dive mask at a range, posing for a picture AND holding a large caliber rifle DOES promote gun safety? :wink:

FYI, the person taking the picture was actually at an off angle, the image is zoomed from the original, the '60 WAS cleared AND checked and my finger was fully depressing the trigger BEFORE I posed for the picture.

However, I do appreciate your concern...

Drewski:
Well, "hello" to you too! I suppose wearing a dive mask at a range, posing for a picture AND holding a large caliber rifle DOES promote gun safety? :wink:

FYI, the person taking the picture was actually at an off angle, the image is zoomed from the original, the '60 WAS cleared AND checked and my finger was fully depressing the trigger BEFORE I posed for the picture.

However, I do appreciate your concern...

We were the only two at the range when that picture was taken.

The rifle is not pointed even remotely toward the camera, the bolt is open and my finger is clearly off the trigger :D

Green_Manelishi:

I'm highly disturbed that you can not tell whether that is an M-60 or a Stoner rifle.

Actually drewski, there's a pretty good chance that both pictured weapons are chambered for the same cartridge.

FD

Back
Top Bottom