Tablerock Lake June 14-20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fireman6458

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be in Branson during the above dates. I am going on vacation with the family, well sort of! My daughter is dancing in a National Chanpionship that week and I will be free to go diving on several of these days. I have never dove at Tablerock and do not have another diver going with me as of yet. If you are interested or are planning on being down there on these dates let me know. I am Advanced Open water certified and a public safety diver. I am also an EMT-B. This would be a great oppurtunity to make some new dive friends. Hope to see you there.

6458, I may be available on some of those days. Let me check my work schedule and I will let you know. One of my buddies should be back in town by then, that opens up the possibility of some boat dives if you are interested. I will check with him.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom