Table Rock Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where were y'all diving there? It looks near the dam. Yeah, video cams don't work well in those conditions but thanks for the video,it was fun. Where are y'a'' out of? N

It looks like the dam site to me as well. If it was a Zebra Mussel that died in the end I'd say good going.

Yeah it was at the dam....don't know if it was a zebra mussel or not, but some kind of mussel the fish think are tasty!

That was Mike cracking them open as I was filming and Shawn breathing my octo...

I'm going to incorporate Shawn's footage of the same dive into this video footage and cut out some of the blackness!

We're out of Oklahoma and Texas - but our website map is nationwide and our product sales are WORLDWIDE!

Chris

Nice vid. Thanks for posting it up.

I keep trying to tell myself that the water isn't really that green. Just goes to show how green it really can be on video or stills. I'm still messing with my Canon PSA80 to get the manual settings down before spring so I can toy with it a bit more to refine the quality of the pics.

To my knowledge there are no zebras in table Rock--that--lol--is why the viz is not very good. If it had zebras we would have 50 foot viz there. I do want to point out--it is illegal and wrong to purposely introduce them as they cause all sorts of havoc to manmade structures.

The water is green at Table Rock when you look up to the sun from 60 plus feet, almost an emerold green color.

What are those funny looking things on a hose y'all keep holding in front of the camera?

Your video skills are about as good as mine---it is diffucult to say the least to keep the camera steady.

N

I haven't seen any zebras there either. Zebras don't require a rock to break them. They are easily smashed with your hand.
I love the vis the comes with the Zebra. I hope someone accidently introduces them soon :)

It's just a fancy thermometer...

SteveC - Yep, but what the heck..I'm game. BTW, you seem a little confident that I would be lurking in here - what's up. You think I don't have anything better to do than sit here and read the Scubaboard. YOUR RIGHT - Cause I'm not diving today...BooooHooo. Weather looks like it may clear up next weekend...at least I seen 70 degrees for the long range for Thursday. What's it gonna be Haigh or Mermet?

BTW - Did you ever get your "Save the Zebra Mussel" shirt?

S. Nagel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom