Table rock shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

new diver myself. please post how bull shoals is. I am from northern il. and go in august for a week to bull shoals living on a house boat and thought about diving. Going to table rock soon also. Info. would be nice.

Ok well im new so my info might not be as technical as some of the gals and guys on here.

I made 3 dives in a cove just east of the bull shoals dive shop. The water was 81 degrees on the surface and got cold pretty quick. I only went to 30 ft. But i got pretty chilly in my 4mil shorty. Visibility on the surface was pretty close to 10 ft, but got murkier the deeper i went. At 30 ft it seemed pretty dark and cold. I didnt see much at this depth to be able to judge vis. I ended up just going over close to the shore and had a blast just swimming along some rock ledges that were around 10 ft deep. Lots of fish and brush to swim around. Oh i also want to say that my moms ol boy said the lake was up 15ft. So most of the shallow dive sites were 30-40 ft deep instead of 20.

Overall i had a blast i think its been the most fun i have had so far .

If your going to be at Bull Shoals on a house boat, diffently do some diving. We have done it several times, and it's a great way to see the lake.

new diver myself. please post how bull shoals is. I am from northern il. and go in august for a week to bull shoals living on a house boat and thought about diving. Going to table rock soon also. Info. would be nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom