Table rock on December 31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cummings66

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm planning on a dive at Tablerock/Dewey Short on the 31st. It's on the way to Orornogo (sp) where I plan on diving with my buddy whom I'll meet there, but I won't have a buddy at Table Rock. It seems a shame to drive through Branson and not dive TableRock so I'm looking for a buddy for Saturday afternoon. Probably closer to noon or 1 if things go right.

Any takers?

cummings66:
I'm planning on a dive at Tablerock/Dewey Short on the 31st. It's on the way to Orornogo (sp) where I plan on diving with my buddy whom I'll meet there, but I won't have a buddy at Table Rock. It seems a shame to drive through Branson and not dive TableRock so I'm looking for a buddy for Saturday afternoon. Probably closer to noon or 1 if things go right.

Any takers?

Matt,

I plan on meeting up with you & Dr Robb @ Oronogo for the Sun Dive. Where are you staying @ on Sat night?

Terry

Great to hear you're going to meet with up with us, I'm staying at the Riviera Saturday. I don't know my room number but I'll be there and I'll PM you with my cell phone number. I'll be in my Blue 98 Ford Taurus.

For what it's worth, I'm staying at the Parkview Lodge Friday so I can get in some diving Friday and Saturday at Tablerock, then Saturday I'll head for Joplin to get rested up for the New Years dive. It's going to be a fun day and I'm looking forwards to it.

Back
Top Bottom