Table Rock Hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need ideas for hotels near the dam. They dont have to be the Hilton, but half way decent would be nice.

yeah, and that place I stayed at last time, I forgot the name of it, isnt any cheaper in my mind than any place else.

My fave is the Table Rock Inn, just up from the dam. (417) 334-4965. 5631 St Hwy 165, Branson, MO 65616. About $28 per night.

Very reasonable rates. Friendly owners (Larry & Diane) who cater to divers--ex. can make your Sunday morning dives and return to shower and pack up before checking out, lines on the back patios to hang up gear between dives, and more.

If you want a more commercial option, try the Super 8, (417) 334-2770, P O Box 618
U S Hwy 65, Branson, MO 65616. About $45 per night, no special dispensations, and 10 miles further from the dam on Hwy 65 just past Hollister.

theskull

Thanks Bill...I knew you would know the perfect spot. Looks like I will be down there Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. If you dont have anything going on, come on down.

diverbob:
Thanks Bill...I knew you would know the perfect spot. Looks like I will be down there Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. If you dont have anything going on, come on down.

Thanks for the invite. Alas, I have some cave diving planned and just got the word that the conditions are favorable in spite of all the recent rain. If we had been washed out, I'd be joining you fer sure.

theskull

p.s. The restaurant at The Table Rock Inn is also very good!

If you've got a tent or can borrow a trailer, Table Rock State Park is just down the road from Dewey Short. Reasonable and relaxing, and no problem with hanging up your gear (of course, I use a dining tent over the picnic table to keep out the dogs and kids.) And the showers are hot!
For the more... adventurous... Indian Point is also nice, but you have to fight the Silver Dollar City traffic between the campground and Branson. We did a night dive off the private dock, and enjoyed the sunken boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom