Tabbibuga liveaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't been on it on a live aboard but have been on board when it was docked. Nice boat, small and intimate but well maintained. Diving with Tommy?

I don't know who's tommy... i will be on board in March/april and i would have liked some advices about it. Happy to know that it is well maintained. Who's Tommy?

hallboy:
I don't know who's tommy... i will be on board in March/april and i would have liked some advices about it. Happy to know that it is well maintained. Who's Tommy?

Tommy Soderstrom, PADI CD, I believe he bought the boat from George Wegmann of divegurus. He runs it now, if I am not mistaken. Yes, the boat is well maintained, but please proceed with caution, I am from the Philippines and my standard of well maintained may not be at par with Europeans. check www.divegurus.com there is some information on the boat there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom