T-Mobile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made the switch for similar reasons and have been happy with it. What difference does this referral make?

He would get $50 if he referred me. I like to help out friends when I can.

He would get $50 if he referred me. I like to help out friends when I can.
If he's a real friend he would probably just spend the $50 buying you a few rounds, so cut out the middle man and use the savings to buy yourself a couple of rounds, or maybe one or two for your friend.:wink::cheers:

I switched to T-Mobile prior to a military deployment because they offered service where I was going and my previous carrier did not. They offer service in several countries and even if calling isn't included, you can get unlimited texting & data in many countries.
Service in the US is at least as good and sometimes better than what I had before so I have been with them for years. I haven't been able to find anything as good for less.
On some dive travel I have had service where others did not and even if you only have data you can use that to call Stuart Cove's on WhatsApp.
If you ever travel outside the US you may want to factor that in to your decision.

If he's a real friend he would probably just spend the $50 buying you a few rounds, so cut out the middle man and use the savings to buy yourself a couple of rounds, or maybe one or two for your friend.:wink::cheers:

I like it better when the middle man is paying.

With my iPhone, at&t is great. With my AGM Glory_G1S which only works with T-Mobile currently, I cannot say enough about the coverage and support, T-Mobile does a great job on the phones and robust self serve online. For the Colorado mountain areas, we do not get good coverage with either carrier, I would like to try Verizon.

I love T-Mobile in Croatia.
The baseline price and loyalty packages are insulting, but I somehow got into a plan with the whole family that gives me something like a hour of international calls for free and flat rate internet for a smaller fee than landline connections.
And availability is great, I can use my phone 15 miles offshore or in the mountains while other providers get sketchy as soon as you leave a town.

My guess on the issue with your buddy is that he has a 90 day grace period to switch back and undo everything for any reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom