System crash and where is everyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well dang, this is immensely sucky. Is it really six weeks down the drain?

rongoodman:
What happened? Were all the back-ups since the end of May lost too?

NetDoc:
Although all the data was restored, our current data base was corrupt (probably due to a progressively failing drive) and could not be repaired. Consequently we used the latest non-corrupted data base which is dated May 27th, 2007. All PMs, threads and posts since then have been lost and we humbly apologize for the inconvenience. This is also true for the 3,000 users that registered with us since then: quite simply, you will have to re-register!

SB2 will be left up through midnight (est) Sunday, July 15th, 2007! This will give you time to finish utilizing any diving plans or consulting PMs through the weekend. We suggest that you transfer what you need to the permanent server via cut and paste.

Its all good. At least we are back home. I am sure some of the posts that were lost will be missed, But I am also sure some will not.:rofl3: I know some of my posts are not missed by me.

I'm kind of tempted to recreate the accidents and incidents report for the Mexico Point "training" fatality. It was an example of the dangers of playing Instructor when you aren't, diving beyond skill level, in an unfamiliar area. Sad, but a lesson for others.

WB!

Michael

almitywife:
andddddd - did you notice no mods!!!

So we can screem and yell or flame somebody and will not be kicked of the board :D

mwhities:
Uhm, when I click on Private Messages, it takes me to the home page. you two?

Michael

Not me I go to privat massages,but the systen date says 30th may 2007
do we have a time warp :D COOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom