System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's why I was wondering about running out of disk: I hear they have a lot of it.
They have a bit less now.

That's why I was wondering about running out of disk: I hear they have a lot of it.
That costs money, you know.

not that funny Bitcoin stuff, real cash.

Ewww fake money!

I do but only in theory: back in academentia we didn't want any of it because their pricing meant we'd be mostly paying them for pushing weekly updates from QA to production, so it's just as well we couldn't pay for it anyway, for bureaucratic reasons. Now as a gubmint jobber I've a whole lot of other reasons to not give a toss. :whistling:

I figured something was up this am when I went to check out the da Board.

I laugh though before I log in each time as there is an error message already on the log in screen that says: "You must be logged in to do that." It reminds me of 2001, “I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

There will be a few more glitches, as the board crashed again today. A rescue team is diving into it....
Thank you for fixing the website :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom