Swivels for G260

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Choice Scuba Diving 110-Degree Swivel Adaptor 9/16-18 UNF-2B | UNF-2A LP Hose Regulator Amazon.com

Do you think the swivel adds much? Or is it more compensating for incorrect hose length?

Do you think the swivel adds much? Or is it more compensating for incorrect hose length?
don't add much.

I also agree with the post before. If you need it, get a swivel connector, not combine piece. If you need to replace hose for any reason, you throw away that swivel too. It is $106, very expansive for what it is

I use one because I use a 42” hose routed under my right arm, the swivel let’s the reg sit at the correct angle without pressure.

Okay! Is there a difference between a swivel connector that connects to the first stage vs. one that connects to the second?

If you need it, get a swivel connector, not combine piece.
Agreed. The 360-degree swivel is probably overkill. I used to have one on my G260 second stage, but I went to a fixed-angle swivel instead, and it's been much more reliable.
Okay! Is there a difference between a swivel connector that connects to the first stage vs. one that connects to the second?
Yes. Check out Piranha Dive Mfg. for what they look like: Swivel Adapters Piranha Dive Shop |

I use Omni swivels, I don’t want to limit hose options.

I have two. I also taught myself to service them. Do it every 100-150 dives.

Back
Top Bottom