Swampers Head North to Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6:
Those sherwoods are the dry bleed first stages, My wife dove one for a few years

I had a Wife just like that once as well...
She bleed me dry in the first stages too :shakehead

If I had all to do over again I'd get her one of those regs. that freezes up fast :rofl3:

Well we did it! What a day! Troy and I are headed back and will be back home by 2am. I have not had internet access for a lot of the day and I drove for 6 hours also.

We all made it! This was really a feat because we were plagued with free flows again. We all managed and we all hung in there. I am still trying to update the website but it's just not cooperating today. See you tomorrow!

After rushing around all day to get things back in order I have finally had time to update the trip report...

We tried for underwater pictures and got one, that was not that great. The batteries froze in the camera. Randy got some video and he is coming home today so we will have that up in a few days. Troy and I have all the above water action and he is editing it into a video now. Hopefully I will have that up by tonight or tomorrow.

Ice Diving Trip Report

Congrats to the bunch for surviving a heck of an arctic cold spell to complete your goal! :D

Sounds like you had a good trip Debra.

I was in Fargo, ND and the headwaters of the Mississippi in MN a couple of weeks ago. I was interested in diving, but couldnt find anyone dumb enough to go w/ me.

Maybe next year...

It was great and I am still pretty pumped. John ( Richerso) stopped by today and he is having the same kind of reaction as well to our trip. It was really thrilling and challenging and definitely something I am up for next year.

...AWESOMELY Kool!!!!

Back
Top Bottom