Swampers Dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awap:
Great move. Have you picked a dive op for the honeymoon yet?:D

I have a few in mind!!!!!!! Somewhere in the keys would be nice or CoCo Veiw or really any place warm and clear but for right that would sort of be putting the cart in front of the horse. I do not care when we get married I just want it after hurricane season for some reason.

I am still in shock that she would want to marry me but that is another thread

Congratulations, Luke and Sherry! :D

P.S. -- I left that part out of my report in the other thread because I was hoping Luke would announce it. Silly me -- how does such a big mouth come on such a scrawny body?? :winky:

:rofl:

Congrats to both of ya!:wave-smil

sealskin98:
Had a good time y'all. Even though some people whimped out (I didn't say Dee or ParrotHead, ahem, cough cough. :D), it was a great time.

Ken, from the pics. you took it looks like it was a motley crew there, especially the guy on the left.:wink:

Here's a couple of more pics., one of Lukie and Firegoddess and one of a ring.

I'll let everyone figure out on their own what the ring pic. is...that was before she even knew about what Luke was going to spring on her after the dinner. :D

Congratulations you two!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Wow....Congratulations! Dang, we missed it! :11doh:

Uh, since you mentioned CCV....some friends just had a great wedding there out on the Gazebo! Wedding pics Don't know what your time frame is but we've got the whole resort booked May 26, '07....I can fix you up! :D

Back
Top Bottom