Swampers Dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had a good time y'all. Even though some people whimped out (I didn't say Dee or ParrotHead, ahem, cough cough. :D), it was a great time.

Ken, from the pics. you took it looks like it was a motley crew there, especially the guy on the left.:wink:

Here's a couple of more pics., one of Lukie and Firegoddess and one of a ring.

I'll let everyone figure out on their own what the ring pic. is...that was before she even knew about what Luke was going to spring on her after the dinner. :D

Congratulations you two!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

HELLO!!!!!! Luke! Sherry!!! A RING!!!!! What gives??????? :cuddles:

Luke... Hmmmmmm.......

'And I thought he was just having issues with Lead...
Now I find out all the while he was also having issues with Gold too !!

These young kids today.... How They Multi-Task :D

Debraw:
HELLO!!!!!! Luke! Sherry!!! A RING!!!!! What gives??????? :cuddles:

After the dinner I asked Sherry to marry me and she said yes. Once we have a date picked out we will post more information. Probally a Swamper invitation also.

Lukiedukie:
After the dinner I asked Sherry to marry me and she said yes. Once we have a date picked out we will post more information. Probally a Swamper invitation also.

CONGRATS to you both!!!!!! :)

Thanks, guys, and I just want to know how y'all had to time to see a ring and everything else in the short time I wasn't at the table. Apparently, everyone in Texas knew before he asked me, including my kids! What kind of guy teaches my children to keep secrets from me? :D

I did tell him right up front, though, that I refuse to get married under water, no matter how badly he wants to go diving...

Lukiedukie:

Wow - You would invite us too!

Great move. Have you picked a dive op for the honeymoon yet?:D

Luke did mention something about you guys moving to,,,hmmmmm Terrell ,,,I must have misunderstood him-right.....lol

texdiveguy:
Luke did mention something about you guys moving to,,,hmmmmm Terrell ,,,I must have misunderstood him-right.....lol

Of course, what he's really hoping for is for me to hurry up and finish getting my degree in marine biology so we can move to U.S. Virgin Islands...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom