For Sale Swagelok QC6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no idea what these are for... Can you explain it to me so I can justify a sudden need to have them? Lol

I have no idea what these are for... Can you explain it to me so I can justify a sudden need to have them? Lol
Their primary use is for high flow connections particularly for CCR use such as plumbing in connections for bailout / off board gasses. The main benefit is for situations where higher flow than a standard low pressure inflator is desired, such as using the fitting to drive adequate gas flow to a BOV when diving deep.

Their primary use is for high flow connections particularly for CCR use such as plumbing in connections for bailout / off board gasses. The main benefit is for situations where higher flow than a standard low pressure inflator is desired, such as using the fitting to drive adequate gas flow to a BOV when diving deep.
gotcha, thanks for the insight :) sadly, i'm not into that CCR world yet, so I can't justify it :( I had hopes lol

Hey mate I'd be up for a couple of M/F sets if still available, and you want to PM me pls? If affordable (with OS shipping) I would build UTD DIR-style sidemount hoses with them.

Hey mate I'd be up for a couple of M/F sets if still available, and you want to PM me pls? If affordable (with OS shipping) I would build UTD DIR-style sidemount hoses with them.
Hey there, I still have some available. I’ll PM you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom