SW Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife & I dive Table rock pretty much every weekend & are off all next week so planning to do quite a few dives next week. I just don't post conditions much unless someone asks, I do check in on here about everyday. At least Monday Thru Friday. Conditions last weekend were about the same as when I posted back on the 19th, surface temps were a little warmer.

I appreciate the info very much!!

Right now, I am free diving to build my lungs back up. I hope to strap on some tanks around the first of the year.

I did some free diving and spearfishing Wednesday at Stockton lake, but conditions were pretty rough. A lot of chop and poor vis, but was nice to be in the water again!!

Lobo

My wife & I dive Table rock pretty much every weekend & are off all next week so planning to do quite a few dives next week. I just don't post conditions much unless someone asks, I do check in on here about everyday. At least Monday Thru Friday. Conditions last weekend were about the same as when I posted back on the 19th, surface temps were a little warmer.
@dwellerbottom Would you be willing to introduce a Nebraskan to the ways of Table Rock Lake if one were to wander down there one of these weekends? I've traditionally been a warm water reef diver, but know that I must become more familiar with midwest muck diving if I want to dive very often.

Back
Top Bottom