Suunto Zoop ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just_Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a recent upgrade to a Vyper Air the ZOOP will now remain as my back up. I have installed DM4 and connected the Vyper Air and have found logging dives to be fairly straight forward and easy to do. As I never had a cable I had never done this with my ZOOP. I am trying to get the ZOOP to sync with no luck. It is as if my ZOOP doesn't recognize that the cable is there.

Any thoughts?

Just_Me,

The Zoop does not recognize the cable on it's own like the Vyper Air does. Press the (mode) button until it enters the dive mode, then press the (mode) button again until you see "2 Mode". Press the lower right (time) button once and you will see "Memory". Press the (mode) button once and you should then see "3Memory". Then press either the lower left (plan) button or lower right (time) button until you see "PC SET". Press the (mode) button to select the "PC" mode and then your computer will recognize the Zoop. You should then be able to download your dives. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Chris, thanks for the help. That was absolutely the issue.

After upgrading to my vyper air and looking at a back up I realized that what I was seeking I already have. I will use my zoop instead of a watch and depth gauge as a back up.

Now my logs are caught up and it's time to go dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom