Suunto Zoop vs Suunto Zoop Novo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to hold my light against the gekko for a few seconds it would "charge" the phosphorescent (?) screen and it would remain readable for a minute or two, I found when just shining my light on it the light would bounce back/reflect and it was very hard to read. I have old dying eyes and now use a color computer.

I used to hold my light against the gekko for a few seconds it would "charge" the phosphorescent (?) screen and it would remain readable for a minute or two, I found when just shining my light on it the light would bounce back/reflect and it was very hard to read. I have old dying eyes and now use a color computer.
I am still doing the same on my Aladin and spg. My other computer Veo 180 has light but I need to press the key to activate it so no time saving at all.
I just wonder if Deep 6 computer will eventually come with colour screen? Not that important though.

I'm curious about the Deep 6. Aside from my eyes dying I also like night diving I'd never use a non colour computer again, so much easier for me to read. Just wish the digital compass was easier to use.

The problem is by the time it finally materializes, everyone who wanted one will have bought a deep blu+, completed their cave course, and bought the birdix oy-vey already.

The problem is by the time it finally materializes, everyone who wanted one will have bought a deep blu+, completed their cave course, and bought the birdix oy-vey already.
I will wait as long as my ageing Aladin is still kicking!
Would I buy a birdix oy-vey? I might consider that if Canucks win the Stanley Cup, Jays win the World Series or Raptors win the NBA. I don't think I will live to see Leaf winning the Stanley Cup ever again!

I will wait as long as my ageing Aladin is still kicking!

!@#ing AT&T turned off their GSM towers a while back and I had to "upgrade" my Moto Ming. It's still kicking, and better than the new ones: it's not getting any ads, viruses, or TLA backdoors, its battery doesn't explode and nobody wants to steal it. I just can't make phone calls on it anymore... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom