Suunto Vyper and Suunto Vytec and Custom Idea USB data cable for Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowVizWiz

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I have 2 Suunto dive computers both in DSS wrist mounts available for sale. I also have the original wrist straps for each computer which will be included in your purchase. (1) Suunto Vyper and (1) Suunto Vytec. They are basically the same computer with the exception that the Vytec does 2 gases and has the option to receive wireless pressure info via an optional transmitter. They both work with the Suunto Dive Manager software on the PC and Mac-dive on the Mac with the Custom Idea USB cable you just need to download the appropriate drivers for your desktop/laptop computer.

I'm also selling one Custom Idea USB data cable to download the dives from the computers. I will sell it together with a computer or by itself. But I much rather sell it to someone buying one of the computers.

Both computers are in perfect working order and will include a brand new battery and its original wrist strap.

I'm asking $200 for the Vyper, $250 for the Vytec and $40 for the data cable. All prices include USPS shipping to the continental US of A.

Pictures available upon request or maybe later today I'll post some here.:D

How old are these?

They are both from 2005, but the Vyper has spent most of its days in my drawer that's why it only has 75 dives.

Im in Boca Raton, where are you located?
Id like to see these computers...

I'm in Pembroke Pines, and I'm posting pictures after this post... I will also reply to your PM with pics.

I will reply after I'm done posting pics. :D

---------- Post added ----------

Okay here are the pics:

The Vytec has 387 dives, but these are all highway dives!:eyebrow: The plastic cover shows some mileage but the actual computer screen is not scratched at all. And it's perfectly visible underwater. A new plastic screen cover is under $10.
IMG_0945.jpgIMG_0934.jpgIMG_0935-2.jpgIMG_0938.jpg

Here's the Vyper with only 75 dives and really hasn't been in the water in a long time and it shows. It's near mint.

IMG_0944.jpgIMG_0941.jpgIMG_0943.jpg

Custom Idea USB Cable... It's a cable what do you want me to say?:confused:
IMG_0937.jpgIMG_0946.jpg

How does 425 $ for the whole lot sound?

You need to send me your address so I can get a quote on shipping to Canada.

Payment sent for lot. Please send tracking info once it ships. Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added ----------

Please ship to my US adress

Antal Toth
1320 state route 9 #1699
Champlain New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom